Where: Virtual Marathon Along Bar Harbor/Acadia Coastline
Time: 12:00 AM
We are excited to bring back last year's inaugural virtual race, JAmovesME! Get out and MOVE to support Junior Achievement programs for the 2021-2022 school year!
Sign up by June 1 to compete for prizes as you exercise your way to the virtual finish line. Follow along with other registrants, fundraise, and enjoy the virtual scenery in one of Maine's most beautiful areas to visit - Acadia National Park. Run, walk, workout, practice yoga - there are endless ways to track your miles through the Racery app!
Registration Fee: $30
Opportunity to Fundraise: If you'd like to go above and beyond the $30 registration fee, share your automatic fundraising link with peers, family, and friends! Prizes will be shared with top fundraisers, as well as other benchmarks throughout the two week race period.
Here’s how you can help:
1. Sign up to participate
2. Start a Company Team – racers from your company can join your team and you can track everything your company does throughout the race.
3. Share this info with your HR and/or wellness team within your company
4. Spread the word to friends, family, & peers: our peer-to-peer fundraising raised thousands of dollars in donations last year!
5. Become a $2,000 Sponsor: benefits include company logo on racer t-shirt, marketing benefits to full JA network, and more. Only 3 sponsor spots remaining.
Some Quick Facts:
- The race runs from June 1-15; you can Sign up anytime, but can only track your miles during that two week time period
- Registration is $30 and participants have the opportunity to peer-to-peer fundraise and compete for prizes
- Racers who raise $50 over their registration fee (so $80 total) receive a branded JA running shirt
- It is an activity ‘marathon’ – 26.2 miles over two weeks, with prizes for whoever fundraises the most, finishes the race first, and other milestones
- Follow along with other registrants, fundraise, and enjoy the virtual scenery in one of Maine's most beautiful areas to visit
Need More Information?
For more information about this event, please contact us!
Premier Race Sponsor
Statewide Financial Literacy Sponsor
Become a Sponsor!
Sponsorships for these events are critical for Junior Achievement to continue providing life-changing programs to students in our community. These programs are delivered at no cost to students. You can make a difference in the lives of these students by participating in this world-class event!
to get more information on how to sponsor a JA Event!
Select a button below to see how you or your organization can get involved with Junior Achievement of Maine.